Tokenization. Taking it to the Cloud with TaaS™
Proven Data Protection Inside and Outside the Cloud
Liaison Protect, software in use by organizations around the globe for best practices in encryption, tokenization and key management, is available as a cloud-based tokenization service – Tokenization as a Service (TaaS™). Liaison has teamed up with Verizon Business to offer tokenization on Verizon’s Computing as a Service (CaaS) platform.
Benefits of Tokenization in the Cloud
- Implements cost savings – Eliminates most of the up-front costs associated with implementing a tokenization solution, including software and hardware procurement. Monthly usage fees spread costs out over time.
- Mitigates risk – Protects all aspects of your business from business-critical, sensitive and regulated data loss.
- Reduces PCI DSS scope – Since credit cards are no longer stored on-site, most systems are taken out of scope, thereby minimizing an organization's internal cardholder data environment and reducing the cost of compliance.
- Reduces management requirements – Reduces IT management requirements since most of the tokenization implementation, operational and monitoring functions are handled by Liaison.
- Retains referential integrity – Liaison maps tokens to credit card numbers; not to transactions as many other tokenization outsourcers do. Because Liaison Protect TaaS maintains referential integrity — a 1:1 relationship — between sensitive data and tokens, sales and marketing analysis, fraud analysis, and other mission-critical business functions can be performed as usual.