Improving Data Security with Tokenization
On-premise and Cloud-based Tokenization Solutions
When it comes to security, you can’t afford to take risks. At Liaison, our legacy of innovation shows in our tokenization solutions. We delivered the first on-premise data security software that integrates strong encryption, centralized key management and a new variation on tokenization — Format Preserving Tokenization™ — into one solution. We are also one of the first companies to provide tokenization-as-a-service (TaaS).
Whether you choose to deploy Liaison’s tokenization solution on premise or in the cloud, you will enjoy benefits such as:
- Reduced compliance scope and cost
- Format Preserving Tokenization, which generates tokens that maintain the length and format of the original data for system continuity
- Centralized storage of encrypted data for minimal risk
- Accessibility via a web interface
- Browser extension that allows sensitive data to be transmitted from a consumer directly to the Liaison cloud to reduce the risk of compromise
How Does Tokenization Work?
Tokenization is the process of substituting a sensitive data element with a non-sensitive equivalent that has no exploitable meaning or value. Watch our video to see how our tokenization technology works alongside encryption and key management to provide the highest level of data security.