Fast, Efficient Electronic Processing of Form 222 with Liaison CSOS
Endless paperwork, long fulfillment cycles and high costs are only a few of the many challenges associated with processing Form 222—a form required by the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) for order processing of controlled substances. Liaison CSOS is a software solution that helps manufacturers, distributors, pharmacies and healthcare practitioners dramatically reduce costs, enhance efficiency and improve compliance by automating Form 222.
As the industry's first software application to be certified according to the DEA's strict requirements, Liaison CSOS provides all the security and auditing capabilities you need to ensure compliance, while integrating seamlessly and easily with your existing order management and EDI infrastructure.
Industry-Leading Solution Simplifies and Expedites Controlled Substance Orders
Replace outdated manual processes with customized, electronic file transfer technology designed to simplify and expedite the order lifecycle for controlled substances.
- Simple deployment and customizable integration: CSOS runs on Windows Server 2003, Windows XP and Windows Vista, and delivers a breadth of implementation scenarios, from simple-and-fast point-and-click installation, to more comprehensive back-office integration requirements.
- Rapid ROI: Reduce per-transaction cost to as low as $5—a 90% savings.
- Ease of use: Simplify and expedite the controlled substance ordering process for pharmacies and hospitals with CSOS’s intuitive user interface.
- Streamlined workflows: Electronically order, fulfill and track controlled substance orders in real-time. Pre-defined workflows automate the process of creating, approving, digitally signing, sending, validating and reporting orders.
- Dramatically reduced wait times: Electronic orders can now be received by a supplier within seconds and shipped on the same day—significantly reducing patient wait times for medication.
- Measurable efficiency gains: Unlike paper forms, electronic forms do not impose a limit on the number of line items you can order. Multiple controlled substances, and mixed orders with non-controlled substances, can be conveniently ordered on a single electronic form.
- Improve productivity and efficiency with digital storage: Eliminate the space-consuming minimum two-year storage of thousands of paper records of controlled substance orders. With CSOS, records can be easily maintained, accessed and retrieved electronically.
Click to learn more about Liaison’s healthcare and pharmaceutical solutions.