Meet the specialized needs of radiology.
As practices continue to adopt EHR technology, they are looking for service providers who can integrate orders and results into that environment.
EMR-Link checks order requirements before the order leaves the practice, ensuring that order information is complete and accurate. EMR-Link Orders Anywhere provides this same capability to practices without an EHR.
Radiology reports can be sent electronically to the EHR or can be viewed from within the EMR-Link web application. This result report can contain a link to allow the provider to access your image viewing application.
EMR-Link connects to any ambulatory or long-term care EHR. In fact, many of the EHRs use EMR-Link exclusively to connect to labs and imaging centers. See the list of our integrated EHR partners.
You can increase provider retention by enabling additional provider services, including:
- Delivery of radiology reports to the provider’s mobile device;
- Creation of patient-oriented reports and delivery to a PHR or patient portal;
- Delivery of results using Direct Messaging for providers without a radiology hub connection;
- Support for electronic courtesy copies of radiology reports to other providers, eliminating the need for faxes.
- Connection to evidence-based decision support tools to assure appropriate test usage.